About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tell Yourself You Can, and You Will!

The power of affirmations is amazing. I was studying last year, and was having trouble sticking with the level of study required.

Then I read something about affirmations and was inspired! I began telling myself I was a good student, over and over throughout the day. I did this for nearly a  month, and it became easier for me to keep my head down and get on with doing my assignments.

I got through, and because of the affirmations and my application to doing the work, I now have a qualification in Community Services Work. Since getting that qualification, I feel more capable of doing whatever I set out to do. 

You can find out more here http://www.successconsciousness.com/go.php?wellness28&4

This year I've gained a grant to pay for a mentor to help write a memoir in verse dealing with my new life living with Multiple Sclerosis. I told myself I could do this, and I did. I truly am a believer in the power of Affirmations!

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets