About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Things My Life Has Taught Me #7

If you feel something is wrong, don’t say no straight away; think further, then decide. It just may be your fear getting in the way.

Fear is a useful emotion on many occasions, but it is important to be mindful and remain aware that first thoughts can be changed after further examination of the situation.

Examine your fear and be prepared to try something anyway if it seems safe enough. First thoughts may be basic flight/fight thoughts, but you are better than a caveman.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets