About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A thought for your consideration

You can't buy happiness, nor can someone else give it to you. 

You already have all the happiness you'll ever need, 

right there inside of you. 

Let your inner happiness out 

and live a great life.


This thought came to me this morning and I was compelled to share it with others. 
It is now  on my Facebook page and I put it on Twitter as well. Feel free to share this
idea with other people.
Smile, the world can never have too much happiness.



No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets