About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Musings from the Library 5


I find a lot of peace from watching Nature, in particular our feather friends who fly in to visit and live their lives where I can see them. The following words mean a lot to me, you may feel differently. As long as you have at least one thing that brings you happiness in life, make sure you cherish that thing.


If you can find no pleasure in the flight of birds, happiness may elude you.

1 comment:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets