About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Musings from the Library 6

Here's another of my thoughts from that thinking day a few weekends ago. I love libraries, have done since I was a little tacker catching the bus into Adelaide with my mum and brothers.
I always used to love poking around the book shelves there. Now Graham and I (sometimes Jake too) go to the Tea Tree Gully library monthly, Graham visits the council library in Adelaide, and I go to the Gawler and Mallala/Two Wells libraries occasionally. You can’t go wrong in a library, not with all of those lovely books there waiting for you…


Open yourself to the world – the rewards will flow to you.

2 comments:

Guy Hogan said...

I have certainly spent my fair share of hours in the library. Which reminds me. I haven't been to the library for a few months. I think it's time to pay my old friend a visit. The public library is only a 15-minute walk away.

Carolyn Cordon said...

The walk is good for your body and the library is good for your mind and your spirit! Is the library free to use in your state Guy? Libraries in Australia are free if you don't get fines for late returns, lost or ruined books etc.

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets