About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Musings from the Library 7

Another of my thoughts for you. Some people are too afraid to try new things because they fear failure. Failure isn't a thing to fear though, it's a thing to be proud of. Having a go can be the scariest thing, but the most satisfying thing in the world.

I have published my first poetry collection after years of wanting and wishing. It felt scary to do it, but the finished book and the wonderful comments I've received from readers of it have been absolutely wonderful.

I still have books from that first print run left, but I've barely begun the marketing side of the equation yet. I'll be going out and talking to groups about the content of the collection soon, and things will take off from there.

Regarding my poetry collection 'damaged children Precious Gems'




I tried and succeeded, now to try something new!


If you'd never tried and failed, you've set the bar too low.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets