About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Friday, November 4, 2011

The World is not all Black and White

When I realised there are always lots of side to every story, that it's not all either/or right/wrong black/white, my world opened up and became a better world. The world and its people are multi-hued. I may be right, but some of what you say is right too, or maybe is right for you but not for me.

We all need to give others the right to have ideas and stories of their own, whenever we can. I live a happy life, with love and caring from my family and friends. Money is an issue sometimes, so is health, but life can continue to be happy anyway.

These thoughts were prompted by something I read on Facebook, from Mind Recipes. They have many interesting and enlightening things to say there, I heartily recommend you visit them.

I love finding interesting things and following the path my thoughts take me with my musing. As a writer and poet, I am also a thinker. My forms of writing help me to understand how I feel and what I think. If you are ever troubled, I suggest you could get out a piece of paper and write out your troubled thoughts.

It might lead you to a solution or at least bring your mind to a better place. Writing in a journal has been a saviour for many people. Why not give it a try? If you have a journal, please tell me about it, I'd love to hear your stories about journal writing.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets