About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Words of Wisdom from my Facebook Page

I'm often inspired by the words of others when I'm flitting around Facebook. I saw something on someone else's Facebook Page which prompted some thinking and I ended up something that encapsulates my attitude to life.
These words seem true to me, and may be useful to some people. I've slowly come to realise that my way of thinking is not the same as everyone else's way of thinking. I'm not saying my way is the best way. I just know that I live a far happier life than most people.



Life becomes much easier and more pleasant when you refuse to label things as bad. Things happen, you deal with them, life goes on. No problems, only challenges, and challenges help you to grow into the person you were always meant to be.
This is the way I live my life, and I'm living a great life!

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets