About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Live a Good Life, Enjoy Your Life

If you can enjoy your life, you will most likely consider you are living a good life.

A life made up of many stresses and strains will never be a good life. Stresses and strains make it to hard to find enjoyment. Living a simple life, and being happy with whatever you have, make it so much easier to have fun and enjoyment.

So if you're fighting to get the new best thing, maybe you could think clearly about it. Will that thing truly make you happy for long, or only for a short while. Then the next new best thing will pop up and you'll be stressing and straining to get one for yourself.

I find pleasure in being at one with Nature, and in other simple things in life. I truly am living a good life and enjoying my life!

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets