About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Musings from the Library 8

This is the penultimate musing from the Library. I will visit the Tea Tree Gully Library many more times of course, but I don't know whether I will ever find the same inspiration there again. That day back in early September felt like I was with something kind and wise and beautiful.

I was more than happy to sit at the library and take in the thoughts and write them down as they occurred to me. The sharing that had happened since that day has been inspiring too, and I hope people who come across these thoughts will feel a beautiful sense of rightness, as I felt on that day.

So here is the second to last musing from the library:

SMILING AT YOUNG PEOPLE IS INSURANCE FOR THE HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets