About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

How do You express Your Creativity?

I write, I cook, I crochet. I'd like to know how others express their creativity.

I feel that finding outlets for creativity can lead to a more fulfilling life in a variety of ways, ranging from mental health to spirituality to employment. Many people who work in demanding jobs find release in following their creative inclinations.

Some people take shopping to creative lengths and indulge in creative retail therapy, others paint, or sculpt. We are all different, we all have our own methods.

So what form does your creativity take?

Artworks? Craft? Writing and Poetry?

Here's your chance to tell others about the way you let your creativity loose!

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets