About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

How to get comments

I wish I knew the answer to this one. I love leaving comments, and getting involved in discussions on blogs, but I don't know the answer to the question of 'How do you get people to comment?'

If you have the answers, please, feel free to leave a comment here. If you leave me details, I'll check out your blog and leave comments there.

Of course it would be best if your blog is about something that interests me, but hey! I'm a writer, just about everything interests me. Creative people seem to have a huge range of things they're interested in.

I'm interested in dogs, poetry and any other sort of creative writing. I'm interested in family, healthy eating, politics, nature, creativity, story ideas, poetic forms, life, I could go on and on.

I'm not a Christian, I guess I'm agnostic rather than an atheist, I believe Mother Nature gives me my spiritual feelings. I believe in the innate goodness of humans, but I don't believe Christianity necessarily gives that innate goodness, I feel it comes from have inner goodness from living a thinking life.

I believe family and friends bring true meaning to life. I am now stepping off that soap box. It's late and I have to go to bed , ha, ha.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets