About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things My Life Has Taught Me #12

If you feel you’re in a rut, try doing something that scares you. The worst thing that may happen is the thing will go wrong. Most things won’t kill you or even cause injury.

Doing something that is scary, if it isn’t actually dangerous, can be a liberating experience. Be brave and give it a go, but being brave and being careful should go together.

Be aware of the danger and take necessary cautions, then do it The adrenaline rush when you finally do it is fantastic!

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets