About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things My Life Has Taught Me #8

Saying you are good doesn’t mean anything, being good means everything. Being good means many things, but no-one will think you are good if your actions belie your words.

Sometimes people do things without even realising the effect of their actions on others. And sometimes bad people tell lies.

It is important to look at what people do, more than you listen to what they say they do. Liars are all around, but if you watch and listen you can sort truth from fiction. What people do is more real than what they say.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets