About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things My Life Has Taught Me #6

Be prepared to listen to the lessons life gives you. If you’re not prepared to listen to the lesson, you won’t learn anything.

Everyone you meet may have something you can learn about. No new information is wasted, unless you never try to see if you can learn from it.



Learning from life can go on for as long as you live. Stop learning and you may well stop living, and be merely existing instead.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets