About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Monday, May 10, 2010

What Can You do to Make the World Better?

I just read a lovely idea that helps fight depression and negative thoughts at the same time. Read this story and perhaps do the same thing in your office or home.


Some of us eat things that we know will wreck our healthy eating sometimes. And I’d say most people think nasty thoughts and can’t think of anything good sometimes too.

If everyone had easy access to a jar like one on the website, well who can tell what might happen! I encourage everyone to give this a go.

We can all play a part in making the world a better place to live.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets