About Me

My photo
Redbanks, South Australia, Australia
Contact me if you'd like to know more about this writing group. My email address is jeebers@aussiebb.com.au

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds

Ananka - one of our Pharaoh Hounds
Ananka knows how to enjoy life - catch and eat birdies!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Things My Life Has Taught Me #4

Remain positive and learn to live with your challenges in life. Remaining positive leaves you open to new learnings.

Being negative won’t take you to better places. You need to believe in the better things, otherwise you’ll never notice them as they come before you.

More importantly, others will help you if you let them help you. Negative thoughts, negative words, drive other people away from you. A positive attitude can bring people to you.

No comments:

Waiting for night to come

Waiting for night to come
I love sunsets